EPANET is a public domain hydraulic analysis package for water supply networks.
This page is hosting some EPANET-related resources.
Download EPANET 2.00.12
- EPANET for Windows 7 and 8 - Inptools includes Windows integration and additional tools
- EPANET for older Windows versions
- EPANET for Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with an Intel processor. Mac OS X 10.5 and earlier versions are not supported.
EPANET for Mac OS X
If the drive/path you're looking for is not directly accessible from EPANET (this could happen e.g. with network drives), try winecfg:
- Right-click on the EPANET2.app
- Choose "Show Package Contents"
- Start Wineskin
- Click on "Advanced"
- Select "Tools"
- Click "Config Utility (winecfg)"
- Select the "Drives" tab
Please contact me if you are interested in support for EPANET.
EPANET is developed and maintained by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and additional information is available on the EPANET website: www.epa.gov/nrmrl/wswrd/dw/epanet.html